- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers. Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
- Identify opportunities for system enhancements that will deliver enhanced functionality and/or simplify system administration.
- Facilitate and develop plans for application changes (including defects fixes, enhancements and/or configuration changes).
- May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and 3 to 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and standard coding practices, design principles, and implementation patterns that lead to high-quality maintainable solutions.
- Services – Moderate-level implementation skills in building highly scalable services (SOAP and REST)
- Skilled at building REST Web services
- Experience consuming API/web-based services and react
- Experience with Node Js
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude required. Typically reports to a project leader or manager.